Nov. 24, 2016
You are an ambitious woman working in a multinational company. You and your boyfriend are dating from a long time. You have completed 8 years together and both of you decide to get married. You and your boyfriend get married in the presence of both of your parents in a simple ceremony. After four months of your wedding, your in-laws start pressurizing you for baby. You told your husband and he said that he is going to take your side as he respects your decision. After having a word with your husband you decide that you are going to try for a baby, as this is a right time to become a mother. You and your husband have been stop taking any type of protection during the sexual intercourse. After one year of unprotected sexual intercourse, you find yourself unable to conceive. That was a trauma for you then you and your husband went to the gynecologist and she told you that might be you or your husband is suffering from infertility. After seeing your laboratory tests, your gynecologist suggests you to take HCG Pregnyl.
After two months, you are able to conceive and get a positive result with the help of HCG Pregnyl. The ratio of childless couple is increasing day by day. Infertility can occur in both males and females.
If you really want to overcome the condition of infertility, you should use HCG Pregnyl, as it is an astounding medication used for the management of infertility. This is a safe and USFDA approved formulation.
What is HCG Pregnyl?
HCG Pregnyl is used for the treatment of infertility in both males and females.
This is also used for the treatment of Hypogonadotrophic hypogonadism. It is also used for the treatment of the condition when the testicles may unable to descend from the abdomen into the scrotum in boys that is Cryptorchidism condition. The chief active component of this is Human chorionic growth hormone (HCG). The main mechanism of action of HCG Pregnyl is to arouse the release of an egg from the ovaries during the ovulation process. Thus, it will be helpful to boost up the fertility in females. This is helpful to treat infertility in males by augmenting the production of sperms.
Dosage regimen of HCG Pregnyl-
Intramuscular (IM) or subcutaneous (SC) route are the favored routes according to the condition of the patient. The doses are given below-
- Ø Anovulatory infertility or lack of ovulation- The dose of HCG Pregnyl is 10,000 IU that should be administered at the mid of the cycle. This is the preferred dose after the use of menotropins.
- Ø Hypogonadotrophic hypogonadism- The dose of HCG Pregnyl is 2000 IU for twice weekly.
- Ø Cryptorchidism condition- The dose of HCG is 1000 IU that should be given every alternate day for suggested weeks according to patient's condition.
You may feel some annoying effects after taking the dose of HCG Pregnyl as if tenderness in breasts, constipation, nausea, headache, pain or inflammation at the site of injection, depression, nervousness, and fatigue.
Preventive measures while using HCG Pregnyl-
- Ø If you are suffering from obesity, you should try to lose your weight before taking this.
- Ø If you have gone through a surgery, you should talk to the physician about your medical condition.
- Ø You should always use a sterile needle when you are taking this.
- Ø In the case of allergic reaction to HCG Pregnyl, you are not allowed to take this drug without a prior consultation with the physician.
- Ø In the case of certain medical conditions like precocious puberty, an ovarian cyst, abnormal uterine bleeding, kidney disease, epilepsy, migraine, and asthma, you should not take this drug and you should talk to the physician about your medical condition.
From where should you purchase HCG Pregnyl?