March 27, 2017
BestGenericDrug24 online pharmacy is the foremost service providers in the field of medical science. Our services are built on maintaining the quality of life of the patients. We offer 24/7 online services to patients, hospitalized discharged patients or other healthcare bodies. We serve and ensure the high-quality products at the economical rates. BestGenericDrug24 online pharmacy store is involved in procurement, prescribing, accounting and delivery of medicines.
The abortion pills are the medicine that ends an unwanted gestation. The mifepristone Mifeprex Abortion pills can end a gestation of up to 63 days. Abortion pills contain Mifepristone, which is an analog of the female hormone known as progesterone. Mifepristone blocks the action of progesterone. Progesterone is an essential hormone required for sustaining a pregnancy. In the absence of progesterone, the uterine lining breaks, shedding the placenta out of the womb. Mifepristone is followed by another medicine called Misoprostol. Misoprostol induces strong contractions in the uterus and thus helps in expelling the fetus out of the mother's womb.
What is the dosing regimen of abortion pills?
- An abortion pill consists of one pill of Mifepristone (200 mg) and four pills of Misoprostol (200 mcg).
- Take one tablet of Mifepristone (200 mg) orally with an ample amount of water.
- After two days take four tablets of Misoprostol either orally or vaginally.
- On the 14th day, a detailed ultrasonography examination must be performed to confirm whether the termination of pregnancy has taken place or not.
Buy Mifepristone and Misoprostol abortion pills online from BestGenericDrug24, our online site at discounted rates and get it delivered fast at the convenience of your home.
What are the commonly seen side effects with the use of abortion pills?
Commonly occurring side effects with the use of abortion pills include heavy vaginal bleeding, stomach cramps, nausea, vomiting, headache, dizziness, fever, and diarrhea.
What are the contraindications of abortion pills?
- If you are allergic to Mifepristone or Misoprostol then taking abortion pills is not advised.
- Abortion pills are strictly prohibited if you have an ectopic pregnancy (pregnancy outside the womb).
- If you are suffering from any renal, hepatic and cardiovascular disorders then using abortion pills are not advised.
- Lactating mothers should not use abortion pills
What are the defensive measures to be taken while using abortion pills?
Following defensive measures should be taken while using abortion pills:
- Consuming alcoholic drinks or other sedatives along with abortion pills is not advisable.
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery during the use of abortion pills.
- If you are using abortion pills then doing strenuous tasks and lifting heavy objects is not advised.
- Go through an elaborate gynecological examination before using abortion pills to avoid any complications.