Sept. 30, 2016
Best online drug store for women health & abortion drug
Pregnancy is the outcome when an egg is fertilized with the sperm that in return attaches to the uterus for nourishment. Hormonal contraception works by ceasing the mobility of sperm towards egg by changing cervical mucus lining.
Combination birth control pills
These have key component as progestin and estrogen. The different brands available on our website are Yaz, Yasmin, Dronis, Levlen, Dronis, and Levora etc.
Dose: It is a 28-pill pack composed of 21 pills hormonal (yellow) and 7 non-hormonal pills (white). You should start taking the first pill of hormonal pack from the first day of menstruation up to 21 days and follow it with 7 white pills. In 21-pill pack, take single pill every day up to 21 days.
Missed dose: If you skip consuming any single pill then take two pills on next day. If consecutive two pills are missed then consume two-two pills on another day. In case of skipping consecutive three pills, discard the whole pack.
They are progestin only and composed of norethindrone, all pills are active. Some of the brands available on our website are Camila, Heather, and Errin etc.
Plan B emergency contraceptive
It is having key ingredient as Levonorgestrel that restricts the release of an egg from the ovary. You should take the single pill within 72 hours after you get indulged in unprotected sexual intercourse. Follow it with the second dose after 12 hours of the first dose.
CONTRAINDICATION AND PRECAUTIONS
- Cease its intake in women who have a history of endometrial cancer, breast cancer, liver tumors, vaginal bleeding, stroke, pregnancy.
- Combination birth control pills should not be used in women who are above 35 years and often smoke.
- Breastfeeding mothers should not take estrogen-combined birth control, as it lessens milk.
- Do full course, as missing a single pill may lead to pregnancy.
- Any women having a history of high blood pressure, diabetes, stroke, blood clots, and chest pain should prohibit intake of combination birth control pills.
SIDE EFFECTS WITH BIRTH CONTROL PILLS
Some serious after effects you observe with birth control pills areas:
- Breast swelling/tenderness
- Weight gain, mood changes
- Nausea, stomach upset, spotting between periods
- Blurred vision, swelling of legs, headache, stroke
BUY BIRTH CONTROL PILLS FROM OUR WEBSITE AT ECONOMICAL PRICE WITH SUPERFAST SHIPPING!!