Dr. Shalini Kapoor Kad
April 13, 2011
A homoeopathic paediatrician, a counselling expert and a freelance writer are a few words to describe my profession. My sole aim is to put forth practical piece of information that guides every one right in the direction, blending the medicos to a layman with a simple gesture to make the medical things a little less convoluted and comprehendible.
Vomiting known as emesis in medical term depicts the forcefully expulsion of the contents of stomach from the mouth. Usually, it depicts improper health which is preceded by the nausea. The common cause for this problem include acid reflux, improper eating food, pregnancy, illness, viral infection, stomach problems, motion sickness, too much of drinking alcohol, food poisoning and brain injury. All these are the most affecting causes that generate this problem. However, there are several natural remedies to alleviate or treat the problem of vomiting. Make sure that you know the reason of this problem before using home remedies otherwise, consult with the doctor for any critical case. It is very imperative and vital to diagnose the cause of this problem. Some of the travelers feel dizziness while traveling and vomit. There are some pre-symptoms of vomiting such as nausea, dizziness, increased heartbeat, trouble in drinking or eating more, and change of body temperature.
- If you feel dizziness while traveling, avoid eating oily stuffs and excessive eating before going for the journey and chew one clove while you are traveling. This will surely help you to get rid of this problem.
- If you are feeling sick and having a sensation of vomiting, intake a cup of ginger tea added with little sugar. This is the best and effective home remedy for this problem.
- If you are suffering from nausea, prevent eating oily foods until you start feeling better.
- If you drink excessive alcohol and feel to vomit, eat simple plain bread. The bread will absorb the alcohol and maintain digestive system in the stomach.
- One of the most effective home remedies is drinking limejuice. Limejuice is the panacea for this problem.
- Roast few cardamoms and prepare powder. Now make mixture of this powder with honey and eat. It is an effective natural remedy to stop vomiting.
- Prepare mixture of mint juice and lime juice including ginger juice. You can add honey in this mixture in order to make it more effective. Intake it whenever you feel nausea. It will surely alleviate vomiting.
- The simplest remedy is drink water added with honey.
- Avoid dairy products and citrus fruits after you have vomited to further stop this problem.
- Try to replenish the fluids after vomiting otherwise dehydration problem will arise.
- If some particular smell or taste trigger or stimulate the feeling of vomit, ignore all of them and try to keep yourself away from these products.
- Powder of clove with honey is helpful for stopping pregnancy vomiting.
- Drinking sugar cane juice can be effective natural remedy.
- Drinking the mixture of basil with honey will surely relieve you from this problem.
- Drinking only mint juice is another best and effective home remedy.
All these home remedies are imperative to use as vomiting can lead to critical disease. Therefore, choose proper remedy and apply it immediately in order to cure this problem and keep issues away.